Paperfolders Around the Lower Mainland (PALM)
- PALM is Vancouver's own origami club, dedicated to the promotion of the
art and craft of origami. Everyone is welcome!
- PALM meets at the Kensington
Branch of the Vancouver Public Library (1428 Cedar Cottage Mews,
Vancouver, B.C. V5N 5Z1 / Phone: 604.665.3961). It is located in King
Edward Village, the mixed-use development located at the intersection
of Kingsway, King Edward Avenue, and Knight Street.
- PALM meets on the fourth Saturday of each month. Upcoming meetings are:
- May 22nd, 2021.
- June 26th, 2021.
- July 24th, 2021.
- August 28th, 2021.
PALM meetings are structured as follows:
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Instruction will be provided for beginners.
- 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Social folding at all ability levels with help available to those who
need it. Beginners join in after 3:00 p.m.
- Adults and children 14 and over are welcome.
- Children 13 and under welcome if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We do not provide babysitting!
- For more information, please contact
- For fun, fun, fun!
- Please bring your own paper. Just come and join in. There will be some
people teaching, so you can simply join one of the groups. Be sure not to
get in over your head! If you would like to teach, please talk to one of
the people listed above. Feel free to bring along any books you might want
to share, models you want to show off, or problems that you might be having
with a particular model (someone can probably show you how to fix it!).